Wednesday 1 October 2014

Pearls!

Happy Midweek to you all! Oh boy! I wish it was Friday today already. It feels like I have slept nothing the last week. I am so terrible tired. Our days are really short here in Sweden now. Darkness settle early and well, I feel more tired even if I love this time of the year to bits. Later on tonight we have the final outdoor practise for the oldest soccer team and then there will be about 1,5 month break from that one. Feels really good and sad at the same time. But the break is really welcome by now. We then move on and play on indoor grass from there on and a tournament will take place right after Christmas. Always a nice way to spend a day, watching the kids play soccer.

Anyway, you are not here to listen to my "diary". Hopefully you are here to see my card for the new challenge over at the Paper Shelter. I have set the theme to "Pearls". A nice and easy theme I hope. I want many of you to take part in this weeks challenge.


I took the easy way out this time and used one of Veronica's tasteful signs again. Another one with chocolate theme. Closest to heart. The designer papers I have used is also from the Paper Shelter. I am sorry but I don't remember which two sets I used. I has been a bit too much here lately. I am glad that I remember as much as this. :)

To break thinks up a little I have used tons of nick nacks for this card. Small metal corners, lots of flowers, a doily, a wonderful piece of lace that I got from my wonderful teamie Gail. And to follow the theme of my own challenge, there is some pearl swirls from Prima used as well. And to lower my stash a bit I also used two wonderful pearl pins. How much does two pins actually means in the long run? Well, hopefully a bit. I need to clear this room so badly. I have no clue of what this I got.


http://www.thepapershelter.com/

Ok, back to this again... God! I am hopeless when it comes to this. Never know when to stop do I? Well, I just wanted to tell about the prizes you can win...

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice

Well, time to sign off for today. Tomorrow I will be having another creation up here on my blog. Welcome back then!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

5 comments:

Colette said...

Lovely card Maria, love all the extra details you've added, hugs, Colette xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

How pretty is your card, love all the emblies xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Maria. Love the gorgeous flowers and pearls with this great sign. Hope you get some rest soon hun. hugs, Pat K xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card gorgeous flowersGinny x

Gail said...

I adore chocolate and am off it for now...sigh. This is absolutely wonderful and I adore the pearl swirls! GREAT doily in the center of this sets off the sentiment beautifully! What a very nice card that everyone I know would love! hehehhee! Hugs, Gail