Friday 6 February 2015

KISS (Keep it sweet and simple)

Goodmorning! This was a struggle, almost an hour to get the internet to work and find blogger. Frustrating is what it is. I'll better type fast while it's working.

It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this week we are having the theme of KISS - Keep it sweet and simple. Make your card without all the fussy details and lots of flowers and you will be fine.

I used a super cute image from the Paper Shelter. I made it big, really big as it's so many small details to colour. It's called Mokeys. I took a dive into my old designer papers and found a piece of My Minds Eye papers and use it as a back drop for the card. It was kind of a jungle feel to it. I know that I somewhere have one going in  yellow and green but I couldn't find it so this one had to do. A die cut from Magnolia is a back drop for my green ribbon and some pearls to go with that and we are done. A simple card with lots of colouring.


Sponsoring us is Di's digi designs. A gift voucher worth $12 is up. Really great isn't it?

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous marie.i love your design and colouring and the image is stunning, the monkeys are fab ;D

xx coops xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful papers and card Ginny x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Marie, I love the image, great colouring!
hope you soon get your internet up and working properly
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Ella's Design said...

Computers are a wonderful invention...when they're working properly! Love your paper choice for this sweet card and your colouring of that fun image is wonderful! Hugs, Lisa x