Friday 20 February 2015

Krafty Creations

Happy weekend to you all! Hope you're fine and that you feel ok. I'm terrible tired with lots of pain in my back but in my head I feel great! At least that what I try to tell myself. I have started to work train or what you call it and it totally take all energy out of me and the pain on top of that. But I am happy because places that I thought would take a lot of beating of this "work", doesn't. Bad thing is that places I thought was ok isn't, so it's hard to balance but I'll get there in the end. It's a no brain work but it needs to be done and there is so many lovely people around that it's fun because of that.

On top of that I went to a meeting in the boys soccer/football club and ended up taking over as a mini chairman of the youth section. Don't ask how that happend because I have no clue and now I have to learn how to use the computer software for that club. And I don't understand a thing, at least not yet. Gotten so far that I understand that I can post anywhere at the homepage. Wonder how much I can mess up too? LoL

Ok then, enought with the diary stuff! LoL It's Friday as you all know and that means we have a new challenge for you over at Winter Wonderland. We are still doing our non Christmas theme if you don't feel up to doing Christmas just yet. I wasn't in the mood for that and still I had another card design on my mind before I got my head into way too much stuff at the same time. So I ended up with a CAS card once again. And it's another work out image from Make it Crafty. This time "we" are doing some weight lifting and before that it was jogging. I have one more of those images and I will try to make up yet another CAS card with that image. Then I have a whole little collection of cards for males and without any sentiment. I never know what to write on those cards. It's hard to be fun and clever at the same time. LoL


Sorry about the picture, taken under light bulb light and it doesn't work too good with so much white space. If I find the time I'll fix this when I come back home from work later on today. 

I have used some craft card as one of my back panels (I had planned to do some craft card colouring at first), then I used some left over dark red card stock and then the image panel on top of that. Then I added a few of my very little left over stock of those "e-dots". I can't spell it's real name and it's called different depending on who is making them. I got these from Annelie but I gave the lightblue one a new colour in dark red to match up with my grey and red theme.

Sponsors do we have for this challenge as well and this week we are lucky enough to have

Crafty Sentiments with a prize of 3 digis
 

And Crafter's Companion with a £10 voucher

So come on and join us now. Any theme will do and you just have to use some craft paper on your creation.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love your fun card, Marie, with the guy trying ever so hard to lift those weights. Your colouring is fabulous too.

Hugs
Jennifer. x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Marie, such a fabulous image.
Pauline
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic image and a brilliant card Ginny x

coops said...

so stunning marie.the image is fantastic and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx