Tuesday 15 September 2015

All the trimmings

Morning and hello! Another week is on the go and that means I have a new little creation to show off. This weeks theme from Passion for Promarkers is "All the trimmings". That means we want to see all your fantastic creations where you have coloured with your Letraset markers of any kind + that we want to see ribbon, twine, lace etc. Nice and easy isn't it?

My image is from Power Poppy and is called Gerbera Daisies, but for me they turned into sunflowers. A good flower can do little of both. LoL I love the wonderful flowers that this company makes both as stamps as well as digis. If you have not been there, do pay them a visit. Lots of wonderful flowers.


As mostly coloured with my letraset markers and this time also some prisma pens to add yet a little more deept to the shadows on the card. I used the same paper pad as last week for my TPS card, the pad is from Bo Bunny and it's called Forever Fall. I added a web ribbon in brown, then yet another web ribbon and into that have I woven some twine for a middle colour between the brown and beige.

My sunflower charm is attatched to a piece of ribbon made into a bow. Stickles glitter glue in golden rod is added around all panels. Sparkle of fall. A piece of camera film with a sentiment added to it saying "fall" is made with "rub ons" from Letraset. A few brown cream coloured buttons that I have covered with inka gold is also added. The same process was done to the charm as it stood out too much with it's silver colour to this golden creation. To finish it all of have I used a few golden pearls.


Sponsoring this week is Polka doodles and the prize up for grabs is. I will get back to you with that info.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing all your lovely creations this week.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous colours Ginny x