Tuesday 29 September 2015

Patch work

Morning and hello! The cold days are back in the house and I don't mean it as Brr- it's cold outside. I mean the illnesses. It's so fun to feel fairly much ok, still in tons of pain but ok. If I keep the computer time to a minimum it works fairly good and I can deal with my life ok. It works as I know that I will have better days.

It's time for a new challenge over at PFP today and the theme is set to "Patchwork". I was lucky to have a fitting image already coloured up that I can use for this creation. Told you my hands/arms/shoulders are only working partly when they feel like it. :) I had a tiny bit of a struggle with the theme but I think I made it harder than it has to be.


I am sorry but I don't remember from where I have gotten the image but it's cute as a button isn't it? I have used a paper pad in rich warm colours to match the image. It's from Dove craft I think and it's called sugar and spice. Lots of die cutting and doodling to make some stiches for the patches. I also used a net to give a little more interest to the card. As well as a few buttons to add to the sewing theme that this ended up to be, at least in a way. The sentiment says "Thanks" in Swedish.

Sponsoring this challenge is Little Claire Designs with this lovely prize. 

                                                         Little Claire Designs - 'Quirky Quilts' paper pack

Ok, short and sweet today. I hope to see you over at the PFP blog and come play with us. It's great fun to be challenged like this from time to time. And all you have to do really is to patch a few pieces together and you should be fine. :)

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Die cutting divas - anything goes
Craft your passion -Anything goes

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Mari, love the image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at craft your passion !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki DT member

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely. The image is so cute, and I love how you did your patchwork. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Willeke said...

Love the patchwork you have used on this card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}