Tuesday 1 September 2015

Travel or transportation

Morning and hello! Back again with a little creation. This week it's my turn to host the challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. I have chosen the theme of  "travel or transportation". I hope that this will be an easy theme to play along with.

For my card have I used a lovely looking locomotive called Train Engine from Little Miss Muffet stamps. I have coloured with my Letraset markers as you all need to do if you want to play along with us over at PFP. There is both alcohol markers and aquamarkers for you to use.


The card is fairly simple and I have used bright nice colours to compliment the train image. The designer papers are from Jilly Bean Soup. Two different pads, but I can't find the fronts of the the pads. I have also used some glossy accent for the window and the light in the front of the train. A few black card candies and a few die cut clouds. Nice and easy design.


Our sponsor this week is Letraset, that is offering a colouring set off 12 markers. Set 1 is up for grabs. A great and very useful prize don't you think?


Well my friends, it's kind of short today as well. I am in lots of pain still and have to take it easy on the computer use for now. Hopefully will it be better soon. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

2 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Julie said...

This is so gorgeous Marie! Love the image and your papers and design are fab! Hugs, Juliexx