Tuesday 13 October 2015

Doodling

Morning and hello! Fall is here for really and I enjoy every minute of it. Feeling a little bit better now after a week with the shots in the shoulder so I feel I can breath for a little while again. ;) Now the hard part is not to over do things.

This week are we "doodling" over at Passion for Promarkers. Such fun and easy theme don't you think? The only thing you need to think about is to use your Letraset Markers of any kind on your project. Nice and easy as we all love our markers, don't we?


Well, I don't know what happend to my photo this time. It's a compleatly dead picture. The "Super X" image from Magnolia is this week coloured with my Aquamarkers from Letraset. From time to time I bring them out and wonder why I don't do it more often? The back ground is also from Magnolia. I am kind of proud of how that turned out. What you don't see here is that the image is actually poping out from the back ground. He is layered there layers on heavy aquarell paper. The toodstools (from Bildmålarna) are also layered up in two layers each.

The designer papers are Echo Park and is called "That's my boy". I have kept it fairly simple yet again, but used quite a few layers on this card. I have used a spellbinder die for the zig zag layers and the doodling is made with a white jellypen. The letter stickers are from Doodle bug I think. It says "Congrats Emil" in Swedish. It's party time for all of the kids all the time at the moment.

Our generous sponsor this week is Polkadoodles who are offering one lucky winner a prize of 2 gorgeous digis from their Serenity range (‘Fairy kisses’ and ‘Stardust’).

PD_LOGO_MASTER
Polkadoodles - Serenity - fairy kisses           Polkadoodles - Serenity - stardust

Well! That's all for today. See you back here at the end of the week when it's time for a new challenge over at the Winter Wonderland.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Papertake weekly - two by two (two desiger papers, two Magolia images)

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card design and papers .Ginny x

Cicci said...

What a great card!! Love the background and the image is so nice coloured GREAT!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs! Cicci
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My pesonal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door