Friday 13 November 2015

Christmas Candy

Morning and hello! Second time posting this week and the second week being home all day long. Well, let's say it's a good thing that I have to kids that have to get away to school every day so that I get up and get away at least twice per day. Otherwise I would spend all day long infront of the fireplace crocheting and making cards.

My dear cat Tage is still missing and his brother have not been himself since that so last Saturday we went to a cat shelter and bought two more cats. They can never replace Tage but we get a chance of giving two lovely cats a new chance. We went prepared for two kittens. The always sell them in pair, but when we left a few hours later we had an 11 year kidney sick male called Gustaf with us and a 3 year old female called Lisa. She could be our old cat Hasses twin. They look exactly the same. With three cats we still have room for Tage if he should return to us. Gosh! I miss that pretty blue face! :(

Well the reason to why you are here. My card for the Winter Wonderland challenges. This weeks theme is Christmas Candy. So anything related to that sweet stuff is what we want to see this time. Nice and easy I hope.


I have used an TPS image called An amusing Christmas sign. It's from last years Christmas images from the Paper Shelter. It was actually a lot more fun to colour than I thought and I am glad to have finally got it coloured up. I have done that with my Letraset markers and a gelly pen with siver glitter. Designer papers comes from DCWV and is from way back when I started making cards. I bought it for two papers and I still have not used those particular ones. How strange things become some times. :) For decorations have I used some enamel dots, a doily and a few snowflake brads. The sentiment is a stamp from Gummiapan that says "Merry Christmas".



Sponsoring this challenge is Crafty Ribbons. The prize is a voucher worth £10 to spend in the store. How great isn't that?

Well then, I hope to see you play along with us for this challenge as well. Can't wait to see what you will create. I will go done and start a fire once again and crochet a few more of my Christmas owls.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: