Tuesday 5 January 2016

Monochrome

Long time no seen. I have been taking some time off to relax and do other stuff during the last month. And it have been good. Now it's back to normal again with a few challenges coming in the near future and then I guess it will keep going as normal.

I have been and still are in heavy pain so I really hope that this will work out the way I want too. I'm in a quite deep depression that at the moment is going up and down, and to that it's the pain that feels like someone is trying to burn my back. It's very intense and not even the heavy drugs helps at this point. But it can only get better can't it?

The first challenge of the year is for Passion for Promarkers and we start off with a real challenge. Monochrome. That means you used one colour for everything but of course in different shades. I have used grey scale as I think that's the true monochrome way to go. I have used a TPS image that I really like, he have such cool look and it won't be long before my own kids are teens, at least not when it comes to how they handle life.


I am sorry that the card is a bit dark. It's snowing here today and is very cloudy so this was the best I could do. I have kept away from the designer papers this time and used some die cuts from Sizzix and fussy cut the image. I have also used a "grattis" die that I got from my friend Annelie for Christmas. It says congratulations in Swedish. Some enamel dots and arrows are also used. Everything goes in black, grey and silver. 
All Dressed up Challenge blog
Sponsoring us this week is All dressed up and the prize is two digis for one lucky winner. 

Ok, I think that is all for today. I hope you will come and join us in our first challenge of the year. Don't forget that you have to use the Letraset products to play with us.

Love n hugs
Marie

TTCRD - Anything goes
Cardz 4 Guyz - Anything but square
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge - Anything goes
SOS challenges - Monochrome

6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Your card is quite cute and very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Cazro said...

Oh I love your card, it is so CAS but has lots of style. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz Caz DT.

Donna said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Colour Me Monochromatic" challenge!

Julie B said...

A very cool dude. Love the background, layout and the neutral colourway.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

Unknown said...

Adorable card Marie! I think the monochrome looks really good. I hope that you are able to manage your pain soon. Stay creative - it's therapeutic! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

Alica said...

Great coloring and I like the stars too!

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica :)