Wednesday 20 January 2016

Rough it up

Morning and hello! Welcome back to my corner of the world second time this week. My cold is getting worse and I have gotten feveer so I have not been able to finish my card yet. But it's on the way. I thought I could at least start to tell you about the challenge we're having this week over at the Paper Shelter. 

Our theme is set to "Rough it up" and that would mean that the edges of the CS/dps are a bit uneven, scratched, torn etc. But it has nothing to do with distress ink, just the paper edges ok...


http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher worth $30 up for grabs if you play with any TPS product. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three (3) digis of your choice. There is tons of fabby images to choose between and you are sure to find something that will suit you.



So sorry took a bit longer than I thought to get this up. Ending up spending the whole day in bed yesterday with fever. But here it is. My Rough it up card. I have reinforced the edges with some vintage photo distress ink, just like I always do, but I have also used the edges of a pair of sissors to edge the edges how to speak. The rich pink designer papers are from Prima and so is the light one.  A few flowers, some lace and a couple of butterflies made with a die from Joy Crafts I think. Pearls from my stash. 

Take care and be safe!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at TTCRD challenge. Look forward to
seeing you next week. hugs

Tammi, TTCRD DT

Unknown said...

Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at TTCRD challenge. Look forward to
seeing you next week. hugs

Tammi, TTCRD DT

Vannessa said...

Such a pretty card Marie - loving all the pink!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Tracey said...

Hi Marie, this is absolutley beautiful & I love that image :o)
I hope you are feeling better now.
Hugs
Tracey
xx