Wednesday 16 March 2016

Birthday boy

Morning and hello! A brand new day and even some sunshine around, at least when I write this. Hope you're all doing fine and have a good week so far. Today is the start of a brand new challenge over at the Paper Shelter and this week are we celebrating our "birthday boys".

For this theme have I used one of my old favourites called Happy times and it's actually three images in this set. Three fun and sweet boys having some summer fun. This is my favourite one, with the ice cream cone. Love the fun charming look of these images.


Coloring is done with my Letraset Markers and designer papers use are from SNAP collection brights. Lovely happy colours that make me smile. A border die is used and some pearls for decoration. "Congrats" in swedish with letter stickers from Panduro. There is also some space below the image where I can put the name of the birthday boy, when I know who it is. :)

http://www.thepapershelter.com/

As always we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice.

I am sure you have some boys around you that need a birthday card so do take the chance and come and play with us. Remember that you can play with us up to three times if one of your creations have a TPS image on it. Otherwise, two times. 

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Marie, what a brilliant boys card I love how youve coloured it and the card design is just fabulous. We have wet weather here in the UK after several beautiful days, but I suppose we cannot be to greedy. Fabulous new Team Member. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is so cute Marie, I love this image and your layout is brilliant! So happy to be part of Team B at The Paper Shelter. Thank you! Hugs:) Audrey

Lena said...

Härligt kort Marie!!! Sommarkänsla på det..me like!!

Tack för grattishälsningen på FB!! :-)
Kram Lena