Friday 27 May 2016

Make it digital

Morning and hello! Nothing seems like it's going my way at the moment. Once again I have a inflammation in my neck and shoulder that gives me splitting headaches and a very grumpy mood. I can hardly feel my left hand, still it's kind of working short times. Oh well, I got a card done even if it's later for the Paper Shelter's 250 challenge. But now it's there.

We have a very easy theme for you this week: Make it digital. That means that you have to use a digi image to enter our challenge, then it's up to you what you want to create.


I have used the pre coloured image Hey Baby! A great image that for now is too hard for me to colour in myself, but Veronica (the owner of the Paper Shelter) have done a smashing job with the image colouring with Photoshop. And as the colours matched a Maja design pad that I got from my friend Annelie a while back and the theme is kind of the same in the pad and in the image. Perfect match!

A ton of flowers have I added, a piece of lace, a carm, a ribbon bow, pearls, butterflies etc. I still feel something is missing but this is how it will be. It could have been worse. LOL


As always there is a gift voucher up worth $30 if you play with a TPS image, playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice isn't it? Do take a look over at our challenge blog and take some inspiration from what the team have come up with. You will be filled with good ideas on what to do.

Take care

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! The image is sooo cute! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!

Hugs,

Alessandra - DT