Friday 17 June 2016

Add some sparkle

Good afternoon and hello! Last day of the school year today and now some soccer. For once it feels a bit strange to make Christmas cards. LoL Anyway, as I had a few to make for the kids' teachers I had to really go simple with this card.

I found yet another paper pad without any name but it was filled with blue papers and silver details. So that is what I used for this card. I used some silver paper I found as well and a few dies and card candies to add some extra sparkle. The silver looks a bit red here, but silver it is. The fancy rain deer from Joanna Sheen is cut in white cardstock.

 As I thought it looked a bit plain did I add some white ribbon and a wooden snowflake that I covered in Silver glitter stickles. Some extra sparkle there. Well, even if we are in the middle of the Summer now I hope that you bring this challenge on and make a card or two for the big season. It's a nice and simple theme.

Sponsors for this challenge is

 

Crafty Sentiments Designs
who are offering the winner their choice of 
3 digi's from their store.
and

The Craft Barn
The Craft Barn
 who are offering a 
£10 voucher to spend in store
Well, even if we are in the middle of the Summer now I hope that you bring this challenge on and make a card or two for the big season. It's a nice and simple theme.
Enjoy your weekend and some crafting time
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Marie
Dianne xx :)

Kath said...

A fabulous card - love the reindeer and all the sparkle.
Kath x

LOU said...

Beautiful card Marie.
Lou xo