Friday 3 June 2016

Snowflakes

Morning and hello! Running a little late again as I can hardly move because of my headache. Anyway, Victory as manage to at least make a card. Had to step away from the colouring once again but the good thing is that I use my stamps that doesn't need colouring. Don't have that many of those but some at least.


As well as using a non colouring stamp I have raided my old stash to lower it a bit again. This pad is from Panduro and I love the colours in it but I am not that fond of the motives. But this way with only a little showing is fine. Once again have I used the metal snowflakes that I love, a lot. They come from ROX stamp here in Sweden. A ribbon and some golden sticker lines is also used. All to lower the stash a bit.

Our sponsor this time is  Little Claire
who are offering the winner their choice of 6 images

 
and Drawn with Character 
with a prize of a £10 voucher

Well then. I sign off for today. It's last day of soccer school today and then it's a long weekend as our National day / the Swedish flag day on Monday. I hope we will have some nice weather but not that hot as it has been the last days. Had over 28 degrees in the shadows in my backyard yesterday. My body doesn't like this at all. Well, half does, the other doesn't. The joints is not feeling very well from this and now enough complaining. Time to do some crocheting or something that will make me forget about the pain in my head for a while. 
Love n hugs
Marie
Challenges for this card

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Marie & so elegant :o)
I hope you are well & have had a great week & have a lovely weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Marie, lovely image!
thank you for your comment, I'm glad you liked my card!
hugs, Alina

Cicci said...

So very Beutiful!!! So we'll dine and love the colors you have used
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com