Wednesday 27 July 2016

Anything goes over at The Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! A new busy day with tons to do, but now settling down. Today is the beginning of our summer challenge at the Paper Shelter. We have the theme of Anything goes, and this time the team have some time off so we won't be leaving any comments.


As always are you playing with a TPS image you have the chance of a gift voucher worth $30, playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice.

For my card this time have I used Adorable Cowgirl. I coloured it ages ago and today have I matched it up with dp's from LOTV/Nit Wit collections. The pearl lace have I got from my friend Annelie. Thanks! The flowers and the straws are from my stash. Sentiment stamp from Gummiapan.


Ok, sweet and short today as well. A busy weekend coming, and I am struggling a bit with my joints as the weather have changed again. From dry to moist.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Digi Choosday - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdow - Happy birthday (sentiment says Hip hurray on your day in swedish)



3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Marie, thank you for letting me pinch your Team for this fortnights Challenge theyve done a brilliant job. Also your card is so cute and I love the background its stunning. Hope you soon feel better. hugs Shirleyxxx

Terri Winske said...

I really like your cowgirl card". A country girl at heart, I think you've colored her beautifully and love the embellishments you added! Hip hip hooray for you on a beautiful entry! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!!

Angela B. said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Happy crafting,
AngelaTTCRD DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com