Tuesday 23 August 2016

Make it digital

Morning and hello! Welcome back to a new challenge week over at PFP. This time is it my turn to give you all a theme to play with all week. I have picked on of my favorite themes that I use quit offen: Make it digital. You still have to colour your image with letraset markers of some kind and this week you need to use a digital image as well. If we spot an image that we know don't exist as a digital image from the original company/ower you will be removed from the challenge.


Once again have I used one of my favourite images from the Paper shelter Happy times. I am totally in love with those happy little guys. Coloured with Letraset markers all the way and combined with some dp's from Echo park and their happy colours. I have only used image and layers for this card as I don't know who will get it later on. I have some clear space where I can add a sentiment or two which will make it easy to specify to one special someone when that day comes.

Sponsoring our challenge this week is Di's Digi Stamps - $12.00 voucher






4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeosu card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Colette said...

Fab card Marie, love the little trampolining boy and great paper choice, hugs, Colette xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

So cute Marie, this little guy is too cute and he looks so happy! Hugs:) Audrey

Pia S said...

It's a fun and cheerful color rich design. Adding a sentiment isn't a necessity, but nice to keep your options open. I sometimes do the same.