Wednesday 12 October 2016

Food or drink

Morning and hello! Almost in time today. :) It's so dark here today that it was hard to get a photo that wasn't totally washed out. But hey, at least something that I can show. I might have to retake it later if I find the energy that seems to have taken vacation with the fellow viking on my card today.

We have a new theme over at the Paper Shelter today and that is Food and/or drink and on the challenge blog you find many different way to deal with this theme. Everything from baking to ginger bread houses and berries and fruits.

I have used another one of the oldies called Viking vacation just because I really enjoy colouring these types of images. They make me smile. Have I ever mentioned that I love comic books? Well I do, and read both comic books and the real deal as well. Sometimes you really need to clear your head and why not with happy colours and silly jokes?


Ok, side tracked again. How easy that happens! My friend here, Mr Viking is coloured with some letraset markers /Winsor Newton. Fussy cut him and paired him up with tons of dies that have been collected over the years. There is dies from Magnolia, Lawn Fawn and the little ducklings from Memory box I think. It doesn't really show on the photo but there is some foam dots used here and there to raise some details of the card. And except all the die cutting I have only used some sugar dots as decoration together with the sentiment stamp from LOTV.

Ok then, this is all from me for today. I wish you a wonderful day and I do hope you come and play with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.

Take care and enjoy some crafting time!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a lovely brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh so cute, love this fun image and great background you created! Hugs my friend:) Audrey