Friday 21 October 2016

Frosty or well wrapped up

Morning and hello! Time for a new challenge again over at the Winter Wonderland. This time is it my Frosty challenge that will take place. Either a snowman or cold colours like blue, white and silver and then there is another theme as well: Well Wrapped up. An image with lots of clothes or maybe a well wrapped gift who am I to know. :) The challenge is yours!

I have used one of my favourite Magnolia stamps. If I was just to keep one this is probably it. I have used it every year since I bought it and will probably for many more years, even if it's only once per year. I have coloured him with my distress inks for a change and for once I did not have to do it more than once. I was clever enough to walk away from it and let it dry before going forward with close by areas. Well done to me! LoL



The dp's are from Bo Bunny and have been stashed way for a little while, ok then some years. I love these papers and I only have two of them left. They are a bit glitter embossed and wonderful in their colours. I bring them out from time to time when I need inspiration. Strange how a couple of snowy dp's can do that to you.

Sponsoring this challenge is Bugaboo and Marianne Design. The prizes are the following Such nice offerings here isn't it?


Who are offering a special prize to the winner

and by
Bugaboo Stamps who have a prize of 7 images for the winner.


I wouldn't mind winning one of them myself. I wish you luck with the challenge. And as you might have noticed our challenges are now two weeks long and with double themes. You have twice as long to enter and twice as many challenges in one. 

Well, time for me to call the vet and then maybe some crafting and work with the photo albums. I am so pleased that I have been able to keep up with the photos this year. Being sleepless isn't always a bad thing. A photo here and there once or twice per week and you get there. LoL

Take care and enjoy your weekend. Take some time to do some crafting and feel happy about it!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

LOU said...

Gorgeous snowman Marie. Love all the details.
Lou xo