Monday 28 November 2016

Another one for the CC at Pyssloteket

Morning and hello! I managed to convinced myself to make yet another entry to Pyssloteket's CC. This was a bingo board and the main theme of the card had to be male of any size. My bingo line was "Blue, grey, bling (enamel dots in my case) and patterned paper". And the Paper Shelter have recently introduced a new image called "SWAG" and that's what my youngest keep saying all the time here at home at the moment. Besides that I love to colour this kind of images.

I printed some fabby dp's from Simple Stories as I try to buy them digitaly at the moment. A lot more cheeper than the real stuff that I use for my photo albums most of the time. These dp's are a mix from a few different packs; happy new year, say cheese and colour vibe bold.

The colours became a bit dark here but the card is in dark grey, blue both dark and light and some black. The brick wall in the frame is de-embossed with some distress ink put on the folder before adding the paper and into the mashine. The back of the embossing looked lots better than the embossed side. I coloured that side as well, just in case. A few e-dots and some stars made with a Joanna Sheen confetti die I think is my decorations for the card. I have also used a silver pen to colour in the bling bling the kid is wearing. The glasses have some glossy accent on them as well for that perfect look you know.

Well this is all from me for today. We're not allowed to take part in any more challenges with our creations than this CC so this will be all from me for today.

Love n hugs
Marie

No comments: