Wednesday 11 January 2017

Ribbon and / or lace

Morning and hello! I am back again, second time this week. Now I am here representing the Paper Shelter and our new challenge with the easy peasy theme of "Ribbon and/or lace". It shouldn't be a problem to make a fun creation with that theme, right?

It has been really great getting back to card making again the last couple of days. I just wish that I was a bit faster in my creative process. So fast that I don't get the pains in my back, but hopefully my new traing programme will help sort that, but I guess it will take a few months with good work outs to make a difference.

Anyway, my card for today is made with some old dp's from Pion Design and the new image from the Paper Shelter that is called Bella Vanity Set. It's a bit trick to colour mirrow/glas but this time it turned out ok. I have used my promarkers, a white gel pen, a black outlining pen and some glossy accent to colour it all in. For the nobs on the drawers have I used enamel accent from Rangers.


I wasn't really sure where I was going with this card design and it kind of shows. I added some bits and pieces and then some more, and more and more... Not totally happy about that part but hey I am a bit rusty since it's only the second card in a month or so.

I knew where I wanted my lace to go and managed to fit in a bow tied with a ribbon as well. The lace is really tiny but it's there. I also got a charm on to the card. I need to lower that part of my stash. Metal corners from PY Hobby as well. I love the colour of them, the antique gold. Love it! Ok then, time for me to sign off for today.

Take some time and do something you enjoy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Sweet Friend and a very Happy New Year, I hope that you had a good Xmas, I will email you presently as I have something to ask you. Your card today is just stunning I love your design and the flowers round the edge are just gorgeous. I hope the boys are okay. hugs Shirleyxxxxx