Friday 26 May 2017

Hats and/or scarfs

Morning and hello! Back again with a little creation of mine. It's time for a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and this week we want to see your hats and/or scarfs on your creation. It should be nice and easy to find an image that fits the theme.

Helen Niles foto.

Our sponsor this week is Sasayaki Glitter Digistamps and the prize is one digi for one lucky winner. Sasayaki Glitter Digistamps does also have a challenge blog that you find here.

For my card have I used the image Happy Winter which you find here. A sweet and happy girl well wrapped up in her hat and scarf. I've coloured with my Letraset/Winsor & Newton markers and some glitter pens from Sakura. Also is a white gel pen used here.


My designer papers comes from Maja Design and from the collection A gift from the heart. The antique gold charm and snowflake are from PY Hobby. The tree dies are from Magnolia and well covered up border die from Joanna Sheen. Flowers from my stash and then are covered in some glitter. I used some gesso on my trees, maybe a tiny bit too much, but it is winter. LoL

Well, I hope to see you play along with us and you can add your card to our challenge right here.

Take care and do something that makes you happy.

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Always anything goes

No comments: