Tuesday 2 May 2017

Make it bloom

Morning and hello! I am back again, this time with a creation for Passion for Promarkers. For once it's a lovely day with sun shine but the wind is still cold. Yesterday I did some colouring and some painting as well. Redoing the stairway, from some kind of peach to black. It will look smashing when I am done with it. At least I hope so and together with some colourful wall paper it will be great.

Denise Morgans foto.

Anyway, sponsoring us this week is the Paper Shelter and the price up for grabs is a voucher worth $10. You will get a few images for that and it's all hight quality images and all comes with a backing paper as well.

And now to my card. I have used the image called Adorable Dutch girl. I probably should have gone with white blue and red but the cards is mine and I was in more vintage feel this time. :) She is coloured with letraset markers and some glitter pens from sakura. It probably doesn't show much on my photo but it's there.


I have used some of my Maja Design papers. It's time to use up some of the old stuff laying around. It is getting really crowded in my crafting room and I need to use some of that stuff up now. Wonder how it always become more in that room even if you keep making stuff? Hmmm a little helper maybe? The dp's are from Coffee in the arbour or something like that and I have used some vanilla card stock as matting for all the panels. Butterfly charm is from PY hobby, paper butterflies made with a Martha Stewart punch and the flowers are mostly from WOC. A piece of lace and some pearls from my stash as well.

This is all from me for today. Take care and do what makes YOU happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes
Always fun challenges - Flowers
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
Crafty cardmakers - Pearls and or gems
Make my Monday - May flowers
Addicted to stamps - Flowers and butterflies
Glitter and sparkle challenges -  Flower power

12 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, what a stunning card, Love your little Dutch Girl shes beautiful. Love Hazelxx

Unknown said...

This is a very pretty card, love the colours you've used and your design

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Basslady said...

this is so adorable!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lin said...

This is lovely. I really like the floral arrangements and the design of the card, and such a beautiful soft colour palette.

Thanks for sharing in our pearls/gems challenge

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Josephine said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Jean said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, loving your colour combo.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter 'N' Sparkle.
Jean xx

crafty said...

Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Annemi said...

This is so adorable. Love it... Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Misty Elam said...

What a beautiful card. That Dutch girl is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Always a Fun Challenges.
Misty DT

Cazro said...

Stunning, I love your pastel colours, your design, image and flowers, all so beautiful. Good luck. Thanks for foining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

Anila Dikay said...

Beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

Anila
GDT

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

Gorgeous card! The color combo is so soft and sweet. The flowers and butterflies decorations are beautifully arranged. Thanks for joining Addicted to Stamps challenge.
Sai