Wednesday 12 July 2017

Punches and/or dies

Morning and hello! It's Wednesday again and we have a new challenge up for you all over at the Paper Shelter. This weeks theme is "Punches and/or dies" so a very nice and easy theme for you all to play along with us. You don't even have to use a TPS image to play along.

Well I spend a lot of time writing at work and it has started to go on my vrists so I keep this fairly short. I have used the fabby and really lovely image "Berry Delight". It's coloured with my copics and Letraset markers. I really need to do a check up on my Letraset markers as some are running low and some are not working very well etc. So a mix we had this time.


I am working hard on using up my dp's but it goes very slow. I have use a paper pack that comes from LOTV and NitWit collections. Sorry don't remember what it's called. Used a few Magnolia dies to decorate the card. It's from the last club kit of dies. The border die is really old and still a favourite of mine. Once again have I used the letter stickers from Panduro and today I covered them in glossy accent as they wasn't sticking very well to the card. Put them a bit low on the edge.


Playing with a TPS image give you a chance of winning the gift voucher worth $30. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning three digis of your choice. However, in both cases you have to claim your prize before Saturday the same week our new challenge starts.

This is all from me for today. I hope you take the chance of playing with us when we have such easy theme. You can enter our challenges three times but one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on them.

Take care and do what makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card:
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: