Friday 3 November 2017

Happy Birthday!

Morning and hello! Time for yet another post from me this week. Today is the final day of my "use the same design and papers"-series. LoL I normally don't make my cards like this but for once I decided to make it easy on myself. It has been a busy time and I have quite a lot of pain so making it easy is the only way at the moment. 


On this version of my card did I get a bit over board with my flowers but looking back at it like this, it isn't so bad. I kind of looks like they are blowing in the wind. The design and the dies use are the same as the other two cards. For this one is it just an ordinary card design, not a easel card or anything. I have still used the scraps from my other two cards but now I can't make a whole card  more from what is left. But three card from scraps are pretty good don't you think?

Oh well since I have already shown two cards in the same design I stop here and wish you a great weekend. 

Take care and do something that makes you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

No comments: