Friday 10 November 2017

Tag you're it!

God evening to you all! Having a bit a trouble with both myself and the PC today that's why my post is late for the Winter Wonderland's new challenge with the fabby theme of "Tag, you're it! That means we want to see a tag on your card, or if my maybe make a tag just like I have. It's totally up to you how you wanna do it, but the tag has to be there for you to be able to take part in our challenge for this period of time.

I have made a tag for the challenge this time. And it's made all out of scraps, feels good to see the scrap pile getting a little less big. LoL I think it is a simple stories paper but not totally sure of it. All the twine, pieces of lace and silver thread is short pieces that is left overs from other projects and it's fun to see how well they all worked together.


At first I thought that I would go only for the blue, silver and white theme, but in the end I decided to add a few pops of red in some twine and in a couple of metallic thread coloured in red. I think that my blue lace flower with the lace in it is from Magnolia, Sweden and the rest is from I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts. The pearl swirl is from PY hobby and the pearl hearts are from my stash. The charm and the little bells are also from PY hobby I think. All lace and ribbons are from my stash.


No automatic alt text available.

Sponsoring this challenge is Crafty Ribbons and here is some info about them.

Crafty Ribbons is a ribbon emporium, we are passionate about ribbons and want to share our fantastic ribbons with others. Our range of Christmas ribbons is second to none.

Remember when we only used ribbons to add a bow to our hair, or tie up a birthday parcel? Ribbons are now a "must-have" for all types of craft. Whether your project requires satin, sheer, silk, grosgrain, gingham or polka dot ribbon we have them all! Lots and lots of different colours in a range of widths.

Need a little bit of ribbon inspiration - then have a look at our projects on our blog,or visit our Inspiration blog,or maybe join in with our Ribbon Challenge on Facebook. Go on, have a look... It's worth it !

And the prize on offer for the winner is a £10 voucher.

Well my crafty friends, this is all from today. I hope you like my tag and that it might inspire you to make one of your own or maybe make a card with a tag.

Take care and do something that make you happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card

4 comments:

samanthadesigns said...

Such a beautiful tag. Thank you for joining us Creative Finger Challenge. -Samantha (DT)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Marie. The flowers are so lovely on your tag. Thanks SO much for stopping by to share with us in our final challenge. I hope you will be sure to join us tomorrow for our BLOG HOP. One lucky person will win the Monthly Ribbon Assortment. Hope to see you there.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Kath said...

A fabulous tag - there is so much beautiful detail on such a small tag!
Kath x

Cicci said...

So beutiful!! A wonderful tag !! Its. gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to follow my blog}