Wednesday 28 February 2018

Add some metal over at the Paper Shelter

Morning and hello! I am back with my second post of today. As always I have not gotten my photo taken yet, or rather the photo of my card. It has been some power breaks the other day due to heavy winds and snow, so even if I was done in time so has the light be gone. At least when it comes to photos. I should really get things done more in time. But still a game off catching up. I am getting there. Just wait and see. LoL

Our theme over at the Paper Shelter this week is "Add some metal" and it should not be that hard as a challenge. There is always the trusty charms that I am sure you have plenty of, at least if you have been crafting for a while, metallic embossing powder, metal corners. You name it! Just let your imagination fly free.

For my card have I used the for us here on the Swedish East coast very fitting image Snowball fight. For three days now has it snowed and it keeps coming more. There is also heavy winds. Almost scary to go by the bus at the moment. Hope it calm down soon. Anyway, I used the pre coloured image once again as I am still spending a lot of time by the PC writing during the days and is in heavy pain during the nights. So I keep away from colouring as much as I can at the moment.


I have used some digital papers from Echo Park called "A Perfect Winter" and matching "Dots and Stripes" from the same brand. I also found a new, unopened pack of Anita's card base in the size of 13,5 x 13,5 cm. Decided to go ahead and start using them. When I started making cards it was always this size. Now I find them a tiny bit small, but not throwing them away. LoL

I added yet another piece of lace from my stash together with some dark blue and white twine and hanging from it is my metal charm. I have also used a few metal pearls in silver and some silver shimmered sequins. 


As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Well then, running low on the battery for the lap top so I better sign out before it closes down. Do come and join us for our challenge. You don't have to use a TPS image but we get really happy when you do. 

Take care and do something that makes YOU happy!

Love n hugs
Marie

Challenges for this card
TTCRD - Anything goes

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!